What is Cosmetic Acupuncture?
Cosmetic Acupuncture also known as Facial Rejuvenation is a safe, gentle and natural anti-aging practice to enhance beauty and wellbeing.
The treatment can be used to assist in softening lines and wrinkles, lifting sagging, increasing firmness and boosting blood circulation for that bright, even and glowing skin that everyone dreams of having. It also addresses your health and the whole body, so problem skin and Acne can be eliminated. Being safe, natural and gentle.
Very fine needles that are made especially to be used for the face are inserted using different techniques on different areas of the face to stimulate the production of collagen and elastin to achieve a firming effect to the face.
Cosmetic Acupuncture benefits
- Moisturisesthe skin by increasing circulation of blood and lymph to the face
- Improves muscle tone, firmness and elasticity of the skin
- Helpslift sagging and drooping
- Fills out sunken areas
- Helps eliminate fine wrinklesand soften deeper wrinkles
- Improves facial color, leaving glowing and radiant skin
- Brightensthe eyes and helps lift drooping
- Stimulates collagen production
- Improves hormonal balance to reduce acne
- Softens Acne scarring
- Reduces stressevident on the face & slows the aging process from within
- Leaves you feeling refreshed,relaxed and rejuvenated.
Cosmetic Acupuncture: How does it work?
“Triple Threat Against-Aging” is a unique 3 step system that incorporates the most integral techniques for anti-aging.
Here is how Cosmetic Acupuncture works to create a more youthful appearance:
1. Muscle layer: target motor points in weakened and dropped muscles to tighten, lift and tone.
2. Soft tissue and skin: stimulate collagen and elastin production to soften lines and add back firmness.
3. Blood circulation and general health: boost blood circulation to enhance oxygenation to cells in the face and balance disharmonies in the body to promote a glow from the inside out.
Cosmetic Acupuncture: Does it work?
People often ask, “Does Cosmetic Acupuncture really work?”, and the answer is yes. Realistic expectations of Cosmetic Acupuncture treatments include an improved more even and glowing complexion, increased moisture and hydration to skin, a gradual increase in tone and firmness, softening of lines and wrinkles and lifting and tightening of sagging or drooping areas. People that suffer from problem skin such as acne, dryness, eczema and rosacea can also expect their skin problems to be greatly reduced, if not eliminated completely.
Cosmetic Acupuncture results:
From experience with patients in the clinic, results of hydrated, softened and glowing skin are visible within 1 – 2 weeks. At 4-6 weeks, skin around the mouth and cheeks feels tighter and lines are beginning to soften. One of the most common feedback we get is that patients say that even after the first treatment they find their skin has become softer and easier to manage. Their skin is hydrated and dryness disappears– this is due to the instant blood flow that arrives to the face and skin during the facial acupuncture.
Results are going to depend on your own body’s ability to respond to the stimulation that the facial needles and treatment provide. The healthier you are and the better you look after yourself, the faster and better your results will be because you are responding more rapidly due to your body “functioning” at its best and giving you the most optimal response. Unlike Botox and fillers, there is nothing being injected or added to your face. The needles will be placed in certain locations with a number of different techniques to start of a process of collagen production in the local area to produce firmness and softening of lines.
Our Results Timeline page may help you gain a better understanding of changes you can expect during the course of your Facial Acupuncture treatments.